Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekend Warriors!

Weekend Warriors

Head on over to Living on Trees, grab the link from Joy, and let the world know how you're a Weekend Warrior!

This weekend is a sad one.  It's my last weekend before school starts, so I'm hoping to get all out of it that I can.

  • This morning will be a finger-painting session for my little girl.  I can't say baby anymore.  She turned into a little girl this week.  She's finding her own sense of style, exclaiming that "Daddy's still sleeping," and yelling at the cat.  We're going to throw on an old t-shirt, head out into the driveway with our finger paints and paper and do a little artwork.  I'm hoping to get some great pictures of her first "studio" time.
  • Tonight is dinner at the in-laws.  More than anything, I'm pretty excited to not have to cook tonight!  And, of course, Katie will have a blast over at YaYa's.
  • Tomorrow, I need to work.  BUT this means a Katie-Daddy day!  Then it's perhaps off to church.
  • Finally, Sunday is all ours.  We have no obligations, nothing we absolutely need to do.  We can do whatever we want.  Maybe we'll head to the zoo or find a nice, big park.
What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment