Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So What Wednesday

I have about a half an hour before Katie and I have to leave to drop her off at YaYa's house and get me off to work.  She's watching Cat in the Hat and I'm taking the opportunity to blog.

Problem is, I'm not sure what exactly I want to write about today.  I don't want to do another binky post because I want to hold off on that until Saturday.

I suppose I can do a So What Wednesday!



So why don't you head on over to visit Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and join us!

So What If ...

  • I'm uber upset that my tan is fading.  The extreme heat killed our outdoors activities and now I'm working a crap-ton this week.  I realize sunbathing isn't healthy, but whatever, I do it anyway.
  • I have "freckles" on my shoulders that are actually sun-spots.  Here's the deal: I like them.  I think they're adorable.  And my husband does, too!  So, win-win!
  • I feel like a teenager before picture day with this horrible skin of mine.  I decided to try a new makeup remover and, alas, I'm pitching it.  I don't feel bad, it wasn't expensive.  I'm just sad it took a massive amount of break-outs for my skin to tell me it doesn't like it.
  • I let Katie watch unlimited amounts of cartoons in the morning.  Well, I shouldn't say "unlimited." I should say "she watches as much as she wants until we have to head out the door to YaYa's."  Which usually amounts to about an hour, maybe an hour and a half.
  • I want the new cat to attack Katie.  Katie is VICIOUS to that cat.  And not intentionally, really.  Well, kind of intentionally.  She knows what she's doing, she just doesn't seem to grasp that pulling the cat's tail to rub it under your nose hurts the kitty.  She doesn't respond to time-outs.  She doesn't respond to hand-slaps.  I think it's gonna take a full-on attack from the cat.
Well, my friends ... I think that's all the "so what"s I have today!  Enjoy your Wednesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment