Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend Warriors!

Weekend Warriors

Woohoo!  Here are my plans for the weekend:

1) Work today (should be leaving now, but whatevs, no rush) until 2:30.  Then we're heading to church (meeting up with my in-laws and our Katie Bug).  Post-Church, mommy dearest will be working on homework.  (Hopefully, I'll be able to get some of it done at work as well).

2) Tomorrow is nothing spectacular.  We'll get some grocery shopping done and then, as long as the homework is done, I'll tackle my new project: reading a non-school book.  We'll see how well that goes.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll head to Kohls because, like Ms Joy, we have some gift cards still from Christmas and hubs and I need some new clothes (him more than me).

Visit Living on Trees to check out the Weekend Warriors meme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment