Monday, February 28, 2011

The Great Update

I have been so neglectful of my blog.  I do NOT want to even check when my last post was.  Goodness me.  As you may have guessed, things have been mighty crazy here my wonderful household.  This last weekend was very homework ridden.

On Thursday, one of my professors (complete airhead, this one is) decided to announce that we had a 5 page paper due on Tuesday (as in, tomorrow).  On what, you may ask?  Good question.  One that still isn't quite clear to anyone in the class.  But oh well, I wrote it.  It's done.  It may not receive an A, but at least it won't be a zero.

I also have my first biology exam tomorrow.  Don't mean to sound cocky, but I'm really not worried about that one.

Oh, and did I mention I have a job interview tomorrow?  I'm interviewing for a position within the same company I work for now, but it's a higher pay grade.  It's a little bit further away from home than my job now, but I think it'll be worth it.  Things have just been way to crazy at my branch.

And to top it all off, Miss Katie Mae has molars.  Four to be exact.  Three of them were a complete surprise.  We hadn't a CLUE they were coming in.  But this last one.  My goodness.  I really wish I could just give her a tranquilizer and wake her up when it's over.  Poor girl is just SO miserable.

Good news, though!  Katie hasn't had a bottle all day long!  I'm so proud of my big girl.  Apparently, she gave YaYa and TiJo (That's aunTIE JO-jo) a hard time today because of it, but I really think it was just the combination of the molars and sippy cup.  She did wonderful yesterday with mommy and daddy!  Maybe she just thinks she can get away with more at YaYa's house (which, of course, she can).

We also bought a new car!  Well, new to us.  It's a 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander.  It's beautiful!  41,000 miles!  Excellent condition!  AND we got a great deal!  Saved about $4500 on it!  I do love driving that pretty girl around.  I named her Ruby.  She's not red, but Ruby just kind of struck me as her name.  So there it is.  (I think Mike is still confused by it hehe)

Honestly, my brain is fried.  I can't think of a single thing left to update!

In that case, my dear friends, I bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment