Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thankful - January 5th

1. I am thankful for my gorgeous baby girl and her smile that can be an absolute life saver.  I love this girl with my entire being.

2. I am thankful for my flexible husband who does not mind wathing his [nerdy] show (Battlestar Gallactica) on the computer with headphones so as not to wake our sleeping daughter.

3. I am thankful for Zynga.  Yes, I am one of those moms who plays Farmville, Frontierville, Cityville.  Although, to clarify, I only play Cityville right now.  I don't have the brainpower nor the notion to play more than one of these at a time.

4. I am thankful for the wonderful WTE mommas whom I have grown to love over these past (almost) two years.  I don't speak to many of the too often, but even just reading their blogs or catching up on conversations on the message board can turn my day around.

5. I am thankful for peace of mind.  I have been through a lot this past week and I know that however any of this turns out, I have my husband and my baby girl and, most importantly, I have God.

Todays readings are Genesis 13-15 and Matthew 5

No comments:

Post a Comment