Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful - January 6th

1. I am thankful for Wal-Mart!  Well, not every Wal-Mart.  The one closest to my house is horrible with its massive crowds and limited English-speaking clientele and customers who abandon their carts in the middle of aisles.  The one I went to today is great!  I picked up the remaining supplies for Katie's birthday party for dirt cheap!

2. I am thankful for coffee.  Katie decided to wake up at 6:30 this morning (in hysterics, I might add.  I believe teeth are to blame).  If it weren't for my coffee this morning, I would not be functioning right now.

3. I am thankful for small bursts of energy that get me to clean more than I had planned.

4. I am thankful for my husband's understanding when I told him last night how badly I want another baby.  He listened to me without interruption (a rarity for him).  He didn't shoot me down immediately and he didn't call me crazy (which was what I expected).

5. I am thankful for infant pain relievers.  If you're a parent of a teething child, you know why :)

Today's readings are Genesis 16-18 and Matthew 6

No comments:

Post a Comment