Friday, January 21, 2011

SUCCESS!

Day 1 of classes was a success!

I have two more today, so I'll be able to have a bit more of a gauge of how crazy this semester is going to be.

My biology class is gonna be nuts.  My professor is the one who wrote our lab manual.  She has a PhD in Molecular Biology.  And she's, like, 30.  Goodness.

My art teacher is a bit wonky, but what do you expect from an art teacher?!

My humanities teacher is ... well ... not interesting.  The original professor took a job teaching in California (smart of him to get out of this frozen tundra).  This new teacher was totally unprepared, which was to be expected since she was assigned this class just 3 weeks ago.

We'll see today how my poetry and history professors are.

And then, post-classes, I have a nice long day at work.  And by long, I mean 4.5 hours.  But long nonetheless, since it'll be after school.

And just as I'm complaining about how long my day is going to be, I look over to find Katie intricately threading her hair through a cheerio.  :)

I love this girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment