Monday, January 24, 2011

Peek-A-Boo!

I'm popping back in for a moment to just update everyone a bit, since I haven't posted last week.

I have been consumed.  That's the best word for it.  Consumed and exhausted.  It's not even 11pm and I am typing this out through droopy eyelids.

I have to be up at 6 tomorrow for my 8-2 school day (with no lunch break, go me for that awesome scheduling!).  This first week has me a bit overwhelmed.  I'm realizing just how little free time I truly have. Last semester, I had 4 classes, but they were all concentrated to MWF.  This semester, I have classes on all 5 days, which means I am GO GO GO MWF, from school to work and then home and on TuTh, I am just GO GO with long days at school.

I know that by this time next week I'll be a bit more relaxed, because I'll a) understand fully what my professors are expecting out of me for each class and b) have a better grasp on my time management, knowing which days I should focus on which classes, what homework I can do from home and what homework I shouldn't even think about looking at with a child running around.

And that's another thing!  Katie's getting ridiculously close to walking and I know that, once that happens, all hell will break loose.

Welp, ladies and gentlemen ... I'm off to dreamland!  I'm hoping that Katie will cooperate and sleep through the night again tonight.  Or, if she doesn't, that my darling husband who's up playing video games anyway will grab her so I can sleep and not doze during classes tomorrow.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment