Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Sincerely Apologize

I have severely neglected this blog.  And for that, I apologize.  I could tell you that I have been soooo busy with school, that work has been taking all my time, that Katy has entered the terrible twos early, and while that's all true, that's not the reason I haven't blogged.

Truthfully, I never really felt like writing.  I didn't have anything to say.  I couldn't think of anything creative, unique, funny, interesting.

But I've been feeling the tug lately.  The blog has been beckoning me.

I don't want to give you one HUGE entry updating you on everything.  Who wants to read page after page of what's been going on in my life?

Instead, I plan on starting fresh, pretending (almost) as if I never left.  I may do an update here or there, but mostly so we're on the same page.  So really, only if it pertains to a specific post.  Know what I mean?

So, while we have a lot of exciting stuff going on in our lives here, I'll try to keep myself focus.  Bear with me?

How precious is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment