Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Warriors!

Weekend Warriors

It's Friday!  Unfortunately, it's not my last day of work this week, but whatevs.  It's still Friday, and that' something to smile about!  I'm going to be doing my very first Weekend Warriors here, so why don't you go visit Joy @ Living on Trees, link up, and join us!


  • Today, I get to do a lot of working.  I've worked 3 days so far for a total of 30 hours already.  Today I get to work some more and then tomorrow, you guessed it, more work.  The only thing keeping me going is knowing that my paycheck will be ballin'!
  • Tonight is grocery shopping.  Normally, this would be a pain.  But recently, we discovered the joy that is Trader Joe's, so grocery shopping is actually a very exciting thing nowadays!
  • Mike is off tomorrow, so he gets to have a nice Daddy-Daughter day while Mommy works.  Afterwards, we're heading to church.  I am so excited to go to church with this renewed fire for the Lord.  I can't wait to worship!
  • Sunday morning we're taking Katie to do her 18 month photos.  I know, I know, she's almost 19 months.  But we had an appointment earlier in the month.  Daddy had to work.  We had to reschedule.  We couldn't do it last Sunday because it was my niece's 5th birthday party.  So we're doing it this Sunday.  I'm so excited.  We won a $75 gift certificate from Joy (at the above-mentioned blog) about 8 months ago and we're finally getting to use it!
  • We're also hoping for a little day-date on Sunday.  Maybe head to a movie.  There's a couple we want to see.  We'll see - we are kinda broke.
So what are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I love Trader Joes but it's hard to make it into our grocery rotation. Does it increase your grocery budget to shop there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only slightly. However, we dont go out to eat for dinner anymore (out of ease, anyway) because they have so many fast and easy dinners, which are crucial for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE TJ's! We've been shopping there 10 years now....they've watched Isla grow up weekly! I just love it there.....no more big grocery stores for us anymore :)

    ReplyDelete