Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 09

Day 9 - A song that you can dance to

Now, honestly, what song can you NOT dance to?  And exactly what kind of dancing are we talking here?  Are we talking slow, romantic dancing?  Silly, girlfriend dancing?  Mommy/daughter dance party, dancing?  Elaine Bennett dancing?

Le sigh.

Okay, I'm going with a song that I like to dance to with my darling, sweet Katie Mae, usually when she's not being darling, sweet Katie Mae, but incorrigible, tempter-tantrum-throwing Kathryn Mae.  I don't know if it's the repetition, the fact that Mommy can't help but sing along and therefore lose all lung power and proceed to mildly hyperventilate, or what, but this song gets the girl out of a funk like nobody's business.  And I apologize if I get it stuck in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment