Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 08

Day 8 - A song you know all the words to

All right, here's what you need to know about me.  I am a lyrics queen.  I will listen to a song that I like SO many times that I know exactly what's being said.  And if I'm unsure, I look it up.  So, this one proved to be a bit challenging because there were so many to choose from.  However, there is one song that slowly crept into my mind until I thought, "well, shoot, I know all the words to that one - PLUS, it's kinda sorta a rap song, so it's even COOLER that I know all the lyrics."  Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Little backstory with it, though.  I can't remember exactly when I first heard this song, BUT I can tell you that the first time I really listened to it was when Sam and Artie performed it on Glee.  This is not making me look any cooler, I can already tell.  But then I grew a bit tired of the watered-down, G-rated version of the song and decided to really pay attention to the original.  And so here you are, for your viewing (they're both so cute) and listening pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment