Thursday, March 31, 2011

KITTIES!!!

We're jumping in ... we're getting a pet.

Now, to clarify, I'm certainly more of a dog person, BUT it just does not make sense for us to get a dog right now.  I just got a new job (YAY!) and between work and school and Katie, I just can't put the time and effort needed into a dog.

However, a cat is right up our alley.

And Katie loves cats.  She plays with the cats at my mother-in-laws ALL the time (her favorite toy is that little cat wand - you know what I'm talking about, the stick with feathers and bells at one end that makes cats leap into the air).  So, naturally, it makes sense that we'd start looking for cats.

What's annoying, though, is that Petfinder.com does not have an app for the Android phones.  Which means all my searching has to be done at home.

But that's quite all right, because I've found some beauties :)

For example, my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment