Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thankful - January 4th

1. I am thankful for my daughter's newfound ability to put herself to sleep for naptime.  Although I do miss our cuddle time during the day, I know that my new free time during her naps will give me more bonding time with her when she is awake.

2. I am thankful for the ability to look at houses and know that we have the possibility of ownership in the very near future.

3. I am thankful for my father-in-law, without whose dedication and hard work, our families would not be able to continue in the fashion in which we live.  His hard working nature allows my mother-in-law to stay home and care for Katie while I work and go to school.

4. I am thankful for Pell Grants, without which I would be putting my family in debt to go to school.  This year, not only was my tuition completely paid, but my books were as well.

5. I am thankful for days off with my daughter, with no work and no school, with no obligations.

Todays readings are Genesis 10-12 and Matthew 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment