Monday, January 3, 2011

Thankful - January 3rd

1. I am thankful for my husband, who goes to a job he despises for a company that drains him, all so he can provide for his family, and STILL rubs my feet at the end of the day.

2. I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, who turns 1 on Saturday.  She puts a smile on my face each and every day, all while also making me want to pull my hair out.

3. I am thankful for my incredibly helpful in-laws.  Without them, going to school and working would be darn near impossible. (Sidenote: Happy 30th Birthday, JoDee!)

4. I am thankful for my father, who allows us to stay in our home for dirt cheap, even though it is probably costing him much more than we are paying him.  This allows also allows me to work part-time and go to school full-time.

5. I am thankful for the mini-meltdown I had Saturday night, which brought me back to God, deeper into His loving arms, where I can find a peace that surpasses all understanding and a comfort I can find nowhere else.

This week, I have a wee bit of catching up to do on verses, since we're 3 days into the new year and I am just beginning this adventure today.  Today's assignment is Genesis 7-9 and Matthew 3, plus throughout this week, I need to catch up with Genesis 1-6 and Matthew 1-2.

Please pray for me, if you are so inclined, that I may meet my goals this year!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment