Monday, January 3, 2011

My Very First Post

Today is the day I begin my blog.  Truthfully, I should have started it on Saturday, but this is quite honestly the first chance I got.

My goal for this year is to come up with 5 things I'm thankful for AND read through the Bible.

I've attempted to read through the Bible before, but I did it without a plan, just read straight through and, while that may work for some people, it didn't seem to work for me.  I did read through the New Testament, but the Old Testament, particularly the first 5 books, are so heavy with (seemingly) mundane information, it seemed to weigh on me and I just couldn't finish.

I'm going to post the 5 things I'm thankful for every day (Lord and Comcast willing) and also the verses I'm planning to read that day.

I hope you'll follow along with me as I go through this one (and hopefully more) year long journey and, perhaps I can even inspire you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment