Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hmmmm ....

One thing I've struggled with concerning this blog is which direction I really want to take it in.  Do I want to keep it very faith based?  Do I want tot ake the general direction of mommyhood?  My readers seem to all be moms (with the exception of my husband, sweetheart that he is).  No doubt in my mind I'm going to keep faith a large part of my blog, but I'm still debating.

I'm up in the air.  Do I make my blog like a chat amongst girlfriends?

Oh, the things to ponder ...

2 comments:

  1. Something that I've learned through blogging, is that you don't have to define a path. This is your place, your outlet. One day it can be faith based, the next it can be a mommyhood blog, and the next it can be something else entirely. Don't define yourself as it often will set limits.

    When I searched for my "place" in blogging, I found satisfaction in placing myself in the honesty category. Who knows what I'll say or where I'll go with my daily blogs...but they'll always be honest.

    Boy, that was a lot longer than I planned it to be. Sorry for the comment hog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha feel free to be a "comment hog" - I'm not getting too many otherwise lol

    I've kind of figured that out - I don't really want to limit myself at all. So we'll just see what pops into my noggin!

    ReplyDelete