Friday, January 14, 2011

Got the Life!

I am an absolute Regis & Kelly junkie.  I love it.  When I was on maternity leave, my morning consisted of WGN Morning News, followed by Regis & Kelly, followed by Rachael Ray.  My favorite part of the morning was always Regis & Kelly.

I have entered almost every single contest R&K has held, either for myself or on someone else's behalf.

But, I don't really like the interviews.  Is that weird?  I love the witty banter back and forth pre-interviews.  Halfway through the show, I tend to lose interest.  Well, this morning, I truly thought about this and why that is.  And I think I've figured it out!

I admire Kelly Ripa.  I don't idolize her, don't get that confused.  I admire her.  I admire how involved she is in various charities.  I admire her ambition (she's got a bunch of shows, you realize this, right?).  I admire her marriage (I know it's not perfect, but it certainly seems like it, and, come on - she's married to Mark Consuelos).  I admire her relationship with her children and how much she just gushes about them daily.  And did I mention, I admire her body?  She's hot and she has a definite lack of boob-age, which is just right up my alley!  We flat-chested girls MUST stick together!

Kelly Ripa has got the life!

I know there's a lot that goes on when the cameras are off but she just seems like such a well-rounded individual!  You don't ever hear nonsense about her in the tabloids, never any random paparazzi shots of her family or tear-streaked face as she storms out of the house!  She doesn't ever seem to be surrounded by scandal.  She's just your everyday, average woman who just so happens to co-host a very popular morning talk show!

And this is where I realize that I have devoted an entire blog entry to Kelly Ripa.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment