Monday, January 10, 2011

Thankful - January 10th

1. I am thankful for the exciting, party-filled weekend.  The best part?  They were both first birthday parties!  Katie's birthday party was Saturday and her future husband's birthday party was yesterday.  And we finally got some super cute photos of them together!!

2. I am thankful for my husband volunteering to wash the bottles and most of the laundry.  I wish he truly realized the difference in makes in my day and therefore my attitude.  Maybe he'd volunteer more often :)

3. I am thankful for the sanity that I maintained this weekend, even after planning the party, Katie's exhausted meltdown mid-party and my family's evergrowing ability to slowly drive me mad.

4. I am thankful for WGN Morning News. Their crazy antics make 6 am much more manageable.  The coffee probably helps, too.

5. I am thankful for the ability to drop Katie off at my in-law's house so I can grocery shop alone.


I have a lot of catching up to do because of just sheer exhaustion from this weekend SO today's readings are (ready for it?) Genesis 20 - 26 AND Matthew 6:19-34 - 8:1-17

No comments:

Post a Comment